We have worked with many clients from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and faiths. Each wedding is as unique as the couple celebrating their special day. We absolutely love photographing these moments for you to treasure. We like to capture the day from the preparations to the first dance, as it happens. We want to tell the whole story of your day and it’s perfect that there are two of us photographing at every wedding, as we are able to be in two places at once during preparation and we can photograph important moments from two different view points.
Our prices start at £1700 for our ‘digital photography package.’ This is for full wedding day coverage.
Please have a look at the ‘What to Expect‘ section to get an understanding as to how we work. We do not like to limit you to a certain amount of time or pictures, as we want to capture the full story of your day. On average our clients receive 500+ fully edited images, but it varies on how much is happening on the wedding day. Please know that we do not like to keep beautiful images from you, so you will receive images that are perfect to tell the full story of your day.
Your DIGITAL photography package includes:
- A consultation at your home if you live near Warwick or we can discuss all details over the phone / FaceTime or Skype but it’s always nice to meet face to face – even if it is virtual.
- All day coverage at your wedding, on agreed timings. We tend to arrive 2 hours before the ceremony and leave about an hour or two after the first dance.
- All images are fully edited, in a similar style to that which you have seen on our site.
- A web gallery with free photo downloads for you and your guests.
- USB of print quality files, at approximately A3 in size.
- A slideshow to tasteful music.
- Great communication. From the booking process to beyond receiving your images, we are there for you should you need any advice or have any questions, no matter how silly you may think they are. We understand how important your day is and want to always make sure your mind is at ease.
- Travel & accommodation for UK Mainland weddings. Getting married abroad? We love to travel, who doesn’t? Our wedding work has taken us as far as Malaysia so far! We charge the same starting price but travel and accommodation is quoted accordingly depending on the destination. We usually aim to be in the country 2 days before the wedding to rule out any flight delays.
Albums, now lets talk about albums. You cannot beat having your images in printed form. We never limit you to printing with us, but please make sure your images are printed. Here is the main reason why we are truly passionate about wedding albums:
“In todays age when so many people have images that are just going to disappear on hard drives, never to be seen, this could be the century of forgotten images. And its only through physical representation of these in a book that people in 150 years time are going to see something beautiful. That’s what, as an organisation, we are trying to get people to remember.”
– Jeremy Price, UK Director of Graphistudio Albums
ALBUMS start at £450 and include:
A Young Book, bespoke handmade Italian album. Designed by Sonia and handcrafted by Graphistudio, based near Venice, Italy. This 30 page album is 20 cm x 30 cm and includes a stylish box. It is designed especially to suit your day, with a beautiful range of materials and paper choices to select from.
You are welcome to upgrade your album package to increase page amount, album size, metallic paper, acrylic cover. There are endless options that Graphistudio offer in order to create personalised pieces of art.
You can also include parent books and pockets books in your package, a great gift for loved ones. Contact us to discuss the different options that we can offer.
Planning a wedding with more than one day?
This is something that we are hired for quite regularly. We take it into consideration that you are requiring our services for a few events, therefore, our prices for additional days are reduced accordingly.
Please get in contact so we can chat and tailor a package to suit your requirements.
We thrive off being as creative as possible in celebration of your day, so we highly recommend taking advantage of the following additional services that we offer:
- Engagement, pre wedding, ‘wreck the dress,’ couple and portrait photo shoots, starting at £300 depending on location.
- Personalised guest signing book
Should you be interested in any of our other photography services, such as portraiture etc, please contact us directly for a quote.